Access to subscribed electronic resources is enabled only for GSSI IP addresses.
In alternative you can access E-journal in the GSSI Discovery Tool webpage.
AVAILABLE JOURNALS LISTED BY EDITORS:
- ACM Digital Library – E-Journals
The GSSI has a Transformative Agreement with ACM that allows OA publications with a CC-BY 4.0 copyright.
- Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems – A
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems – B
- Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems – S
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Kinetic & Related Models
- Networks & Heterogeneous Media
- Mathematical Control and Related Fields (AIMS)
- Applied Physics Letters
- Journal of Applied Physics
- Journal Chemical Physics
- Journal of Mathematical Physics
- Physics of Fluids
- Physics of Plasmas
- Physics Today
- Review of Scientific Instruments
AMS – American Mathematical Society
- Journal of the American Mathematical Society
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society
- Transactions of the American Mathematical Society
- Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society (paper and electronic)
- Petersburg Mathematical Journal
- Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics
- Quarterly of Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics of Computation
- Notices of the American Mathematical Society (paper and electronic)
- Transactions of the Moscow Mathematical Society
AMS – MathSciNet
The GSSI has a Read & Publish Agreement with CUP (Cambridge University Press) that enables participating institutions to combine journal subscription access along with OA publication costs (APCs), i.e. you may publish your article OA with your fees covered, in CUP journals that are included in the agreement.
- Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik – Crelles Journal
- Forum Mathematicum
- Advances in Calculus of Variations
Duke University Press
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- ESAIM: Control Optimization and Calculus of Variation
- ESAIM: Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis
- ESAIM: Probability and Statistics
- EMS Surveys in Mathematical Sciences (EMSS)
- Journal of the European Mathematical Society (JEMS)
- Rendiconti Lincei – Matematica e Applicazioni (RLM)
- Revista Matemática Iberoamericana (RMI)
- Interfaces and Free Boundaries
Giuffrè Francis Lefebvre
Please sign in via IP.
The GSSI has a Transformative Agreement with IEEE which allows the publication of OA articles with a voucher system.
The GSSI has a Transformative Agreement with IOP. Author guide to publishing under the agreement is at the following link: Author workflow
- Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics ATMP
- Journal of Differential Geometry
- Surveys in Differential Geometry
- Cambridge Journal of Mathematics CJM
- Communications in Mathematical Sciences CMS
- Mathematical Research Letters MRL
- Current Developments in Mathematics
- Methods and Applications of Analysis MAA
- Pure and Applied Mathematics Quarterly PAMQ
Normale di Pisa
- HSS collection (Social Science and Humanities)
To access this resource you have to create your personal account (CREATE ACCOUNT – top right) with your GSSI email address and a password of your choice.
- Multiscale Modeling and Simulation: A SIAM Interdisciplinary Journal (MMS)
- SIAM Journal on Applied Algebra and Geometry (SIAGA)
- SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems (SIADS)
- SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics (SIAP)
- SIAM Journal on Computing (SICOMP)
- SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization (SICON)
- SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics (SIDMA)
- SIAM Journal on Financial Mathematics (SIFIN)
- SIAM Journal on Imaging Science (SIIMS)
- SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis (SIMA)
- SIAM Journal on Mathematics of Data Science (SIMODS)
- SIAM Journal on Matrix Analysis and Applications (SIMAX)
- SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis (SINUM)
- SIAM Journal on Optimization (SIOPT)
- SIAM Journal Scientific Computing (SISC)
- SIAM Review (SIREV)
- SIAM/ASA Journal on Uncertainty Quantification (JUQ)
- Theory of Probability & its Applications (TVP)
Société Mathématique de France
The GSSI has a Transformative Agreement with Springer that enables participating institutions to combine journal subscription access along with OA publication costs (APCs), i.e. you may publish your article OA with your fees covered, in Springer Nature journals that are included in the agreement. The procedure is simple and information can be found in this brochure.
Università di Parma
The University of Wisconsin Press
Be advised that a new Web of Science platform was implemented on July 7, 2021. To understand the enhancements that bring a faster and intuitive user experience to the platform, including some exciting new features available only in the new Web of Science, please check the recording of an explicative webinar session available here.
Here are some useful links for information about Licensing and Open Access, How to comply with open access policies, the Hybrid magazines included in the contract and a short informative Video and slides for the submission of OA articles.
WARNING! Mass downloading of documents is strictly prohibited! Violations result in suspension from service.