On this page you can find some tutorial videos that will give you more specific information about GSSI’s Institutional Archive: IRIS-GSSI.
Here you can find:
- General information – information about the Institutional Archive
- Sherpa Romeo – an online resource that aggregates and analyses publisher open access policies
- Scopus and WOS – abstract and citation databases
- Product Submission – user manual for the uploading procedure for the research products into GSSI repository
- File Naming Standard – description of GSSI standard for the naming of PDF files submitted into the repository
For questions and clarifications please contact:
Library Staff: Matilda M. Clarkson
Office: Ground floor ex-ISEF Bldg.
email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +39 0862 4280 259, +39 335 6565033